Friends I want to tell you that how to check E aadhaar card status.You completed the process of forming Aadhaar card but did not get it yet? Do not get bothered. You can easily find the status of your application by going to the internet. For this, you will need an enrollment slip which is given to you at the Enrollment Center after the profiling process. If you have that slip, then getting the status is very easy. Check Pan Card Benefits in India also.
I want to tell you some details of E aadhar card ,before How to check E aadhar card status
All citizens of the country are entitled to receive Aadhaar card. This 12 digit official identification number is not mandatory, but it works as an identity card in most government papers. Aadhaar card is issued by the Indian Government on behalf of the Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI). In recent times some government institutions have also made it mandatory. That’s why we would suggest that you must definitely make it, even if it does not have immediate urgency.
You can follow the instructions given below to know the E aadhaar card status application.
- Visit the Aadhaar status page on UIDAI website.
- Check the consolidation slip of your Aadhaar card. In the upper part you will be able to see the number of the number 14. With this, the date and time of the enrollment will also be given, it will also be of 14 figures.
- Write these details in the box of EID and Date / Time respectively.
- After that, type the captcha code into the box with Enter the Security Code.
- Now click on Check Status.By doing this you will know the status of your base inrollment application. Let us know that through this process you can only know the status of the new application. If you have lost your card and want to remove its digital copy, you can learn how to download the digital copy of the Aadhar card.I hope this knowledge that how to check E aadhaar card status will be useful for you. Thanks